Phone: 660-269-7300 | Address: 2041 Silva Lane Moberly, MO 65270
North Village Park is a person-centered, resident choice driven facility. Striving to create and maintain a home-like environment with routines that optimize opportunities for individual choice and strive to exceed quality standards. The facility offers skilled nursing care, is Medicare A and B approved offering rehabilitative care and services. The facility proudly offers one of the nicest therapy departments in the State of Missouri.
- 2041 Silva Lane
- Moberly, MO, 65270
- Administrator: Christy Travis
- Phone: 660-269-7300
- FAX: 660-263-0751
- Click to send email to administrator
- Beds: 184
- HR: Jedeary Wilderness
- Phone: 660-269-7300
- FAX: 660-263-0751
- Click to send email to HR
We accept these payor types:
- Private insurance
- Private pay
Please inquire with our admissions coordinator for private pay daily rates.
- Phileisha Wells
- Click to send email to admissions
- Fax: 314-732-1706
- Art making
- IV Therapy
- Wound care
- Case Management
- Insulin injections
- Medication administration
- Monthly IM injections
- Post surgical care
- Psychiatric Care
- Respite care
- Tube feeding
- Primary care physician
- X-rays and labwork
- Pharmacy consultant
- 24 hour professional nursing care
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Buffet available in select areas
- Planned activities
- Social services
- Therapeutic diets
North Village Park, LLC is an "Equal Opportunity Employer" and does not discriminate in services on the basis of race, age, color, sex, disability, religion or national origin.
NORTH VILLAGE PARK, LLC
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
IMPORTANT: THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Purpose of this Notice:
North Village Park (North Village) is required by law to maintain the privacy of certain aspects of your health care information known as Protected Health Information (PHI) and to provide you with this Notice of Privacy Practices (Notice) describing its legal duties and privacy practices with respect to PHI. North Village is required to abide by the terms of this Notice. North Village reserves the right to change the terms of this Notice and to make the new Notice provisions effective for all PHI it maintains. North Village will provide you with any revised Notice in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule.
This Notice describes our privacy practices, your legal rights, and lets you know how Heritage is permitted to:
- Use and disclose PHI about you
- How you can access and copy that information
- How you may request amendment of that information
- How you may request restrictions on our use and disclosure of your PHI
We respect your privacy and treat all PHI about our residents with care under strict policies of confidentiality that all of our staff are committed to following at all times.
Uses and Disclosures of PHI:
North Village may use PHI for the purposes of treatment, payment, and health care operations, in most cases without your written permission. Examples of our use of your PHI in these situations are as follows:
For treatment. This includes such things as verbal and written information that we obtain about you and use pertaining to your medical condition and treatment provided to you by us and other medical personnel (including doctors and nurses who give orders to allow us to provide treatment to you). It also includes information we give to other health care personnel to whom we transfer your care and treatment, and includes transfer of PHI via radio or telephone to the hospital or dispatch center as well as providing the hospital with a copy of the written record we create in the course of providing you with treatment and transport.
For payment. This includes any activities we must undertake in order to get reimbursed for the services we provide to you, including such things as organizing your PHI and submitting bills to insurance companies (either directly or through a third party billing company), management of billed claims for services rendered, medical necessity determinations and reviews, utilization review and collection of outstanding accounts.
For health care operations. This includes quality assurance activities, licensing and training programs to ensure that our personnel meet our standards of care and follow established policies and procedures, obtaining legal and financial services, conducting business planning, processing grievances and complaints, creating reports that do not individually identify you for data collection purposes.
Use and Disclosure of PHI without Your Authorization:
North Village is permitted to use PHI without your written authorization or opportunity to object in certain situations, including:
- For use in treating you or in obtaining payment for services provided to you or in other health care operations;
- For the treatment activities of another health care provider;
- To another health care provider or entity for the payment activities of the provider or entity that receives the PHI (such as your hospital or insurance company);
- To another health care provider (such as the hospital to which you are transported or First Responder Agencies) for the health care operations activities of the other health care provider that receives the PHI as long as the other health care provider receiving the information has or has had a relationship with you and the PHI pertains to that relationship;
- For health care fraud and abuse detection or for activities related to compliance with the law;
- To a family member, other relative, or close personal friend or other individual involved in your care if we obtain your verbal agreement to do so or if we give you an opportunity to object to such a disclosure and you do not raise an objection. We may also disclose PHI to your family, relatives, or friends if we infer from the circumstances that you would not object. For example, we may assume you agree to our disclosure of your PHI to your spouse when your spouse has called the ambulance for you. In situations where you are not capable of objecting (because you are not present or due to your incapacity or medical emergency), we may, in our professional judgment, determine that a disclosure to your family member, relative, or friend is in your best interest. In that situation, we will disclose only PHI relevant to that person's involvement in your care. For example, we may inform the person who accompanied you in the ambulance that you have certain symptoms and we may give that person an update on your vital signs and treatment that is being administered by our facility;
- To a public health authority in certain situations such as reporting a death or disease as required by law, as part of a public health investigation, to report abuse or neglect, to report adverse events such as product defects, or to notify a person about exposure to a possible communicable disease as required by law;
- For health oversight activities including audits or government investigations, inspections, disciplinary proceedings, and other administrative or judicial actions undertaken by the government (or their contractors) by law to oversee the health care system;
- For judicial and administrative proceedings as required by a court or administrative order, or in some cases in response to a subpoena or other legal process;
- For law enforcement activities in limited situations, such as when there is a warrant for the request, or when the information is needed to locate a suspect or stop a crime;
- For military, national defense and security and other special government functions;
- To avert a serious threat to the health and safety of a person or the public at large;
- For workers' compensation purposes, and in compliance with workers' compensation laws;
- To coroners, medical examiners and funeral directors for identifying a deceased person, determining cause of death, or carrying on their duties as authorized by law;
- If you are an organ donor, we may release PHI to organizations that handle organ procurement or organ, eye or tissue transplantation or to an organ donation bank, as necessary to facilitate organ donation and transplantation;
- For research projects, but this will be subject to strict oversight and approvals and PHI will be released only when there is a minimal risk to your privacy and adequate safeguards are in place in accordance with the law;
- We may use or disclose your PHI in a way that does not personally identify you or reveal who you are;
- After death we may disclose your PHI to family members and others who were involved in your care or payment for care prior to your death unless it would be inconsistent with your expressed preference before your death. PHI is protected for fifty (50) years after your death; and
- Where disclosure is otherwise required by law.
Any other use or disclosure of your PHI, other than those listed above, will only be made with your written authorization (the authorization must specifically identify the information we seek to use or disclose, as well as when and how we seek to use or disclose it).
Use and Disclosure of PHI Only with Your Authorization:
North Village will use or disclose your PHI only with your written authorization for the following uses and disclosures:
- most uses and disclosures of psychotherapy notes;
- uses and disclosures of PHI for marketing purposes;
- disclosures that constitute a sale of PHI; and
- other uses and disclosures not described in this Notice.
Important: You may revoke your authorization at any time, in writing, except to the extent that we have already used or disclosed medical information based upon that authorization.
As a resident, you have a number of rights with respect to the protection of your PHI, including.
The right to request restrictions on uses and disclosures of your PHI. You have the right to request restrictions on how we use and disclose your PHI: (i) to carry out treatment, payment, or health care operations; and (ii) family, friends and other individuals involved in your health care. Your request for restriction must be made in writing, and the request must identify: (i) the information to be restricted; (ii) the type of restriction being requested (i.e., on the use of information, the disclosure of information, or both); and (iii) to whom the limits should apply.
North Village is not required to agree to your request for restriction except when your request is to restrict disclosure of your PHI to a health plan when: (i) the PHI pertains solely to a health care item or service for which you, or a person other than the health plan on behalf of you, have paid out-of-pocket in full; and (ii) the request for restriction is related solely to that health care item or service from the health plan and the disclosure is not otherwise required by law.
However, if North Village agrees to your request for restriction, North Village is bound by that restriction except when you are in need of emergency treatment and the restricted PHI is needed to provide you with emergency treatment. In this circumstance, North Village may use the PHI or disclose the PHI to a health care provider to provide you with emergency treatment, and request the health care provider not further use or disclose the PHI.
North Village may terminate its agreement to restrict you PHI if: (i) You agree to or request the termination in writing; (ii) you orally agree to the termination and this oral agreement is documented; or (iii) North Village notifies you that it is terminating its agreement to a restriction (such termination applies only with respect to PHI created or received after North Village has notified you of the termination.
The right to receive confidential communications of your PHI. You have the right to request to receive communications of your PHI by alternative means or at alternative locations. North Village will accommodate reasonable requests for such confidential communications of PHI provided (i) your request is made in writing; (ii) the request includes, when appropriate, information as to how payment, if any, will be handled; and (iii) the request specifies the alternative address or other method of contact.
The right to access, copy or inspect your PHI. You have the right to inspect and copy the PHI about you that we maintain. Upon request, we will provide you with access to this information within thirty (30) days of your request. We may charge you a fee to copy any PHI that you have the right to access. In limited circumstances, we may deny you access to your PHI, and you may appeal certain types of denials.
The right to amend your PHI in certain circumstances. You have the right to ask us to amend PHI we have about you. After review, if errors are found, we will amend your information within sixty (60) days and will notify you when the amendment is completed. We are permitted by law to deny your request to amend your medical information, but only in certain circumstances. For example, if we believe the information is correct and no errors exist, your request will be denied.
The right to receive an accounting of our disclosures of your PHI. You have the right to request an accounting of disclosures of your PHI that we have made in the last six (6) years prior to the date of your request. We are not required to give you an accounting of uses or disclosures we have made for purposes of treatment, payment or health care operations, or when we share your PHI with our business associates, such as our billing company or a medical facility from/to which we have transported you. We are also not required to give you an accounting of our uses of your PHI pursuant to your written authorization.
The right to receive a paper copy of this Notice upon request. You have the right to receive a paper copy of this Notice from North Village upon request.
You have a right to, and North Village will notify you, in the event of any breach of your PHI.
You also have the right to complain to us, or to the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. To file a complaint with North Village, please call the Compliance Hotline (toll free) at 1-800-277-7013 or the Complaint Hotline (toll free) at 1-877-704-2111. You will not be retaliated against in any way for filing a complaint with North Village or the government.
Revisions to this Notice:
North Village reserves the right to change the terms of this Notice at any time, the changes will be effective immediately on the date the revisions are made, and will apply to all PHI that we maintain. North Village will make any revised Notice readily available upon request on or after the effective date of the revisions at our facility to current residents who request a copy. North Village will also post any revised Notice on our website and in a prominent place in our facility.
Contact For Further Information:
If you have any questions or needed any further information regarding this Notice please contact North Village’s Administrator at 660-263-1894.
Effective Date: This Notice is effective September 23, 2013.